[Solved] Frozen container will keep me from doing anything

So for the past week i've been having problems with Sonarr. 

Basically for some reason the container will freeze and it will prevent me from doing anything.

I've tried "docker kill sonarr" but it will not work, nor can i reboot the system / any other dockers after it have happend.

My only option is to pull the power for the server to turn it off.

If i check the logg it just says this:

Dec 11 13:40:56 Workilus kernel: CIFS VFS: Send error in read = -11
Dec 11 13:40:56 Workilus kernel: CIFS VFS: Error -32 sending data on socket to server
Dec 11 13:40:56 Workilus kernel: CIFS VFS: Error -32 sending data on socket to server

In the sonarr docker log it says nothing.

I've tried diffrent version of the docker (Both binhex and Linuxserver) and the same thing happens to both of them.

I have completly redone the docker several time, both delete appdata aswell as the whole docker.img.

If i have sonarr turned off, everything will keep on working like it should.

Does anyone have any clue on how to fix this? It has been working great for months until now.

As im a novice on unraid, if you need any info from me let me know!

Best Regards,

Andreas

Edited by AndreasLindroth
4 hours ago, Squid said:

Tools - Diagnostics.  Post entire file

There you go, This is after a new power plugg reboot, started Sonarr (Linuxserver's version this time) and the docker froze within 2 min after start up.

One attempt to stop the container in the UI and once with "docker kill sonarr" in command line.

Thank you for taking a look at in Squid! 

workilus-diagnostics-20171211-2031.zip

10:1  You've got Sonarr referencing your SMB share (192.168.64.223/Media2) via Unassigned Devices

In the settings for Unassigned Devices, set it to force SMBv1 for all SMB mounts.

Initial report is here: https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/44104-unassigned-devices-managing-disk-drives-outside-of-the-unraid-array/?page=71&tab=comments#comment-603204

Solution is here (set for SMBv1): https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/44104-unassigned-devices-managing-disk-drives-outside-of-the-unraid-array/?page=71&tab=comments#comment-604131

14 minutes ago, Squid said:

10:1  You've got Sonarr referencing your SMB share (192.168.64.223/Media2) via Unassigned Devices

In the settings for Unassigned Devices, set it to force SMBv1 for all SMB mounts.

Initial report is here: https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/44104-unassigned-devices-managing-disk-drives-outside-of-the-unraid-array/?page=71&tab=comments#comment-603204

Solution is here (set for SMBv1): https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/44104-unassigned-devices-managing-disk-drives-outside-of-the-unraid-array/?page=71&tab=comments#comment-604131

I will try it right away! I hope it is that easy, been pulling my hair for the past week trying to figure it out since it was always Sonarr which crashed it, but 3-4 other dockers using the same shares.., but since all sonarr dockers keept doing the same.. Jez :D

Ill get back with results !

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

A reboot will probably be best after making the change

I put it to Yes, rebooted and just to make sure unmounted and remounted the shares, and so far it is working great! Normally it ALWAYS froze within 1-5 min and now we're past 20 min so i will say it works!

So thank you so much Squid! Bought you a few beers as Thanks