chronicvader

Unraid went wonky today

Hello,

came home late today and had a notification that unraid had done a parity check even though today was not a scheduled parity check day. Then I realized that the unraid theme was white, instead of black as i have had for quite some time. Then I realized i couldnt change the theme back, or any other setting. Also, looks like dockers are disabled, even tho my Plex docker seems to working fine. Here is a pic of what "Fix Common Problems" shows me. I also downloaded the diagnostic files and will do a reset soon. I am running unraid 6.3.5. Could someone with more technical ability to read this let me know what has happened? Thank You!

image.thumb.png.698fe28527775f6f9669d7ee20847923.png

tower-diagnostics-20171205-1923.zip

Thanks for your suggestion. I did check this morning that the flash drive was in the 2.0 port, and it was. I moved it to a different usb 2.0 port after restarting unraid. Everything seems to be good now. although, unraid did detect the restart as an unclean shutdown.

2 hours ago, chronicvader said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I did check this morning that the flash drive was in the 2.0 port, and it was. I moved it to a different usb 2.0 port after restarting unraid. Everything seems to be good now. although, unraid did detect the restart as an unclean shutdown.

unRAID records the started/stopped status on flash. If it can't write the stopped status due to a problem with the flash, then when it starts again it will see the started status when it boots, which means it wasn't stopped cleanly.

• Like 1