Cannot update Dockers

Hi. Still relative newbie here. Suddenly I cannot update any of my dockers. Updating plex gave me the following error:

Error: write /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob901291657: no space left on device

All dockers give similar errors about running out of space. My drives look like they all have plenty of space left. Tried rebooting system. Running 6.3.5. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bobby

That is likely it. I forgot about creating a docker image when first installed. I'll check/post logs when I get home tonight. Question... After a full reboot that didn't help, I deleted a couple dockers I don't use anymore which didn't help either. At what point should the deleted file space actually become available within the image? Immediately? After restart? Or after some kind of scheduled cleanup? Never?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, manorfan said:

That is likely it. I forgot about creating a docker image when first installed. I'll check/post logs when I get home tonight. Question... After a full reboot that didn't help, I deleted a couple dockers I don't use anymore which didn't help either. At what point should the deleted file space actually become available within the image? Immediately? After restart? Or after some kind of scheduled cleanup? Never?

Thanks!

Unless you created a small docker image and have a lot of dockers, it is probably not full just from installing dockers.  it is possible that one or more of your dockers is storing files in the docker image instead of in shares, an unassigned device, appdata, etc. Double-check your docker configs as well.  You may have a container/host path or two that is resolving to the docker image instead of the intended file location.