[SOLVED] WANTED: cron scheduler docker

DZMM

I have a simple problem that I can't find a solution for.  I want to install a docker so that I can update godaddy with my IP address using a script from this post https://uk.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/Dynamic-DNS-Updates/td-p/7862

It's a standard script starting #!bin/bash and it works, but I need to run it in a docker rather than using User Scripts plugin as unRAID is behind a VPN and I need to use one of the VLANs I've setup to send my real IP address to godaddy.  I just need a docker that will run the script.

Or, is there another way?  e.g. I'm trying to get my head around cron jobs in pfsense

Thanks in advance

Edited by DZMM
56 minutes ago, DZMM said:

I need to run it in a docker rather than using User Scripts plugin as unRAID is behind a VPN and I need to use one of the VLANs I've setup to send my real IP address to godaddy.

I cant use the plugin as unraid is behind a VPN.  I agree pfsense would be a good place, but I can't for the life of me get the cron tool to work so I'm trying the docker approach.