[solved] Pre-sales question for X-Mas gift

Hi,

I have 2 questions for you, related to Unraid licensing. I am a very happy customer and I would like to have more people in my familly benefiting from Unraid. To that effect, I purchased a second-hand computer for my dad, added a few disks in it, and now I'm ready to start configuring what will be his surprise X-Mas present, an Unraid NAS! :)

Question 1. Change of emails for license holder

As explained just above, this is meant to be a surprise. Even though I do want my dad to hold his own license on the long term, I cannot simply leave his email when registering for a trial license or even purchasing it, that would ruin the surprise!

Can you confirm that even after purchase, once I hand over the complete NAS, I can ask you to change the email that will be associated with his flash drive's GUID? This seems a reasonable request to me, but I prefer to check first, to avoid any problem down the line.

Question 2. Black Friday offers? :)

With the upcoming Black Friday, I have a good hope that shopping for a new/second license would be with a small offer. That would be awesome, as the NAS itself already streched by budget more than it should have. Will you be having a Black Friday or XMas promotion offer?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Denis

Edited by denishay