Cache Drive Question

I currently have one cache drive and would like to add another.  However, what I would like to do is be able to access the cache drives individually.  For ex, on one cache drive I'd like to install some dockers, then on the other cache drive I'd like to store some temp data which I don't want mixed onto the drive with the dockers.  I'm a little unsure how I would go about that.  If I create a share, does it see both cache drives as one drive or does it indicate cache disk 1 and cache disk 2 so I no on which disk to put my share?

You can only have one cache pool, which will treat all cache drives as one storage. An alternative is to use Unassigned Devices to mount a drive outside the array and use that as separate storage for dockers.

Why exactly do you want to keep your temp data on a separate drive from your dockers? You can create shares on cache and keep the files separate that way. User shares are really just top level folders on the drives. See here for a more complete understanding of how user share cache settings work:

The main reason is that the drive will be for downloading of torrents.  I download a lot of shows, watch, then delete.  So there will be a lot of activity on that drive and I don't want my dockers negatively impacted as in, the drive dying and then losing my dockers.  So figured it would be better to keep them separate.  Does that make sense?  Maybe I'm thinking about it wrong...