Having to re-initiate docker after each reboot

3560freak

I have installed the SubSonic Docker per a tutorial that I found on this forum somewhere.  The issue is that whenever I have to reset my UnRaid server I am required to setup the SubSonic settings again (registration info, users, shares, etc).

Now I think I might already know the answer, but I was hoping someone with more experience can confirm.

I believe that the issue is with the Host Path, which is currently set as /mnt/cache/appdata/subsonic/  (again this was based off of a installation tutorial that I found)

However I do not have a cache drive on this server, so the /mnt/cache/ that it is referring to is RAM (I assume), which is why it clears after a reset.

Is the solution as easy as changing the Host Path to something like /mnt/user/appdata/subsonic/  instead?  Are there other things that I need to worry about when changing this path?

Thanks all for any suggestions.

SS.jpg

I have installed the SubSonic Docker per a tutorial that I found on this forum somewhere.  The issue is that whenever I have to reset my UnRaid server I am required to setup the SubSonic settings again (registration info, users, shares, etc).

Now I think I might already know the answer, but I was hoping someone with more experience can confirm.

I believe that the issue is with the Host Path, which is currently set as /mnt/cache/appdata/subsonic/  (again this was based off of a installation tutorial that I found)

However I do not have a cache drive on this server, so the /mnt/cache/ that it is referring to is RAM (I assume), which is why it clears after a reset.

Is the solution as easy as changing the Host Path to something like /mnt/user/appdata/subsonic/  instead?  Are there other things that I need to worry about when changing this path?

Thanks all for any suggestions.

SS.jpg.4a2e5b95b1f08bc286d83a7541e22d19.jpg
Yes, that's the solution