Setting up user shares — what do the options mean?

I'm just getting started with unRAID, and I'm finding the documentation to be a bit frustrating when it comes to user shares.

What I want is to create /media/tv and /media/movies as two , and have each subfolder of those not be split across disks (so /media/tv/South Park would not have season 1 on disk 1 and season 2 on disk 2).

I've watched jonp's video from the Guides thread at http://www.youtube.com/embed/g-0PGwcHrOw and it's not a lot of help, TBH. It spends a lot of time telling us why we should use user shares and not disk shares, but then the actual creation is just "enter name of share, click Add Share" and it's gone without any explanation of what the options on that screen are for.

The only non-video doc (a format I much prefer) with any detail I've found is https://lime-technology.com/setting-up-your-file-structure-and-user-shares-on-unraid/ and that's for version 5. Is there anything up-to-date on this subject that doesn't gloss over the options?

I assume the settings I have in the attached screenshot are correct, but when I hit Add Share, it just goes back to an empty form with no error message and does not create the share. Surely I should see some message telling me if there's a problem with what I've entered, rather than just getting "computer says no"?

59f5e01445794_ScreenShot2017-10-29at14_04_06.thumb.png.9a68487ab27d559c48dd99e15d57f9b6.png