Call traces error

Fix common problems has been bothering me a bit with the notification that call traces have been found. My setup and VMs have been working flawlessly so I'm not sure what's really going on here. I also have a lot of free RAM and low temps. Here's the diagnostic .zip.

Also if anyone could, is there a way I can analyse these myself so I don't have to bother posting them here?

tower-diagnostics-20171021-1423.zip

6 hours ago, plantsandbinary said:

so I'm not sure what's really going on here

Not quite sure either

6 hours ago, plantsandbinary said:

Also if anyone could, is there a way I can analyse these myself so I don't have to bother posting them here?

You need to google and research on this:

Oct 11 01:06:54 Tower kernel: CPU 0/KVM: page allocation failure: order:4, mode:0x260c0c0(GFP_KERNEL|__GFP_COMP|__GFP_ZERO|__GFP_NOTRACK)

This link might help: https://utcc.utoronto.ca/~cks/space/blog/linux/DecodingPageAllocFailures

Ok then. Is there any way I can permanently ignore those errors from being displayed? The machine seems to be working flawlessly. The only thing that happens is the cache disk gets full and the single VM I am running gets paused and some of my torrents get paused or throw an error. I fixed this though from happening in 99.9% of cases by running an hourly job that detects how full the cache disk is and invokes the mover if the cache is over 80% full.

Edited by plantsandbinary
25 minutes ago, plantsandbinary said:

Ok then. Is there any way I can permanently ignore those errors from being displayed? The machine seems to be working flawlessly. The only thing that happens is the cache disk gets full and the single VM I am running gets paused and some of my torrents get paused or throw an error. I fixed this though from happening in 99.9% of cases by running an hourly job that detects how full the cache disk is and invokes the mover if the cache is over 80% full.

Hit ignore with FCP