Unable to install any Dockers

Tonitram

I'm really hoping someone can please Help.  I'm new to unRAID and Linux.   I have been using version 6.4.0-rc9f

Dockers were working fine 2 days ago, then starting yesterday I'm unable to install ANY dockers.   I can search the apps I want in community applications,  but when I try to install it tries to pull image then says "the command failed".    I reboot the server and had the same issue.  So I deleted the docker image file and tried to reinstall dockers from my templates but that also fails.  Then I noticed there was a community applications update yesterday 10/19 so I updated it...still no change.   Then I restored the appdata folder from a recent backup but I still have the same issue.   Here is a screenshot of what I get and I'm also including my diagnostics. 

Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.

docker.PNG

diagnostics-20171020-1009.zip

You could disable docker and vms and delete appdata and system folders as well as the docker image file and reboot.  Backup your appdata and system folders first before you delete them just in-case.  Once you have everything cleaned up then start over again and see if it will install your docker apps again.  I've never had your problem with 6.4 but I did have other problems with 6.4 that forced me to go back to 6.3.5 on that server - so you might try that as well if you don't need 6.4 for hardware compatibility.

1 hour ago, BobPhoenix said:

You could disable docker and vms and delete appdata and system folders as well as the docker image file and reboot.  Backup your appdata and system folders first before you delete them just in-case.  Once you have everything cleaned up then start over again and see if it will install your docker apps again.  I've never had your problem with 6.4 but I did have other problems with 6.4 that forced me to go back to 6.3.5 on that server - so you might try that as well if you don't need 6.4 for hardware compatibility.

Thanks BobPhoenix. I'll give that a try.