Replacing RAID controller with HBA card - drives not recognized

Hello!

I was not getting SMART info within unRAID when using a RAID controller so I swapped it out for an HBA.  When I start unRAID with the HBA, unRAID it's needing me to reassign the drives but the drives are now renamed.  When I try to reassign the drives, unRAID is not recognizing them.  Is there a workaround I can use to assign the drives with their new names and have unRAID accept them?

Screenshot of the issue

Thank you!

Not using the identifications of the raid controller, if you don't know which one is parity by its serial number the best way it to do the new config but assign all disks as data disks, start the array and only one disk should be unmountable, that is your parity, if there's more than one unmoutable disk post diagnostics.

After identifying parity do another new config, this time assigning parity to the parity slot, check "parity is already valid" before array start, but now will need to do a parity check because there will be a few sync errors.

32 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

After identifying parity do another new config, this time assigning parity to the parity slot, check "parity is already valid" before array start, but now will need to do a parity check because there will be a few sync errors.

I was able to ID my parity drive using your method.

I just need to be clear on the last part - I should select "parity is already valid", start the array and unRAID will automatically start a parity check?  Is there any else I need to do after starting the array?

Again, thank you very much.