Unraid locking-up

Hi

I recently built a knew system to run unraid but every 24 hours or so the system locks-up, meaning i cant access the gui, shares or even use any command lines to fix the issue.

AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 1200 Quad Core 3.1GHz CPU

ASUS AM4 MicroATX Prime B350M-A Motherboard

DDR4 8GB (2x4G) G.Skill 2400Mhz Ripjaws V RAM Kit

120GB Kingston 2.5" A400 SATA 6Gb/s SSD Drive

2TB Seagate 3.5" 5900rpm SATA IronWolf NAS HDD

Corsair MicroATX Carbide Series AIR 240 Black Mini Cube Case

Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 600W CM Power Supply

I dont know what is causing the problem, i have the latest bios update installed (as of the time of writing).

pls any help will be appreciated

if any more information is needed pls ask

thanks in advance

13 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

If you're on v6.3.5 update to v6.4 as there are know stability issues with v6.3.x and Ryzen.

Looks like I'm having the same issue (from what I can gauge) as Stardestroyer12. (let me know if I should create a new thread, I don't mean to hijack this one)

I'm running a Ryzen 1600 and the mobo is a gigabyte - ga-ab350n.

I've just updated to 6.4 from the post you suggested, but I've had it lock up again.

I can still get into ssh but the website will not load (I'm getting a 504 Gateway Time-out where as before I was getting nothing at all.)

at the time of it happening, I was removing some files and also copying some files (using rsync) from a network location onto one of my shares.

When I get into ssh, i can run TOP it looks like 'unraidd' is using about 40% CPU but nothing else sticks out as using alot of utilization.

I've tried issuing the 'Reboot' command (also powerdown -r) but the system never actually reboots. ssh also continues to work and accept new connections also.

I have no idea what to try or what to do (I've spent days trying to find/figure any more out), as the only thing that's fixing it at the moment is a hard reboot.