Best media server that isn't Plex on unRAID??

I have a Plex media server set up for my own uses but I wondered what the best "simple" media server was to sit alongside Plex and use exclusively for viewing of my family photos and videos?

I know I can add the folder to my Plex library but I don't want to clutter up the Plex UI with hundreds of videos and pictures - I'd rather just keep it for movies and TV shows etc!

On my Synology NAS I had a bog-standard media server that would be picked up by my PS4 and Skifta on my tablet to just browse by folder - is there something similar on unRAID anyone can recommend??

THanks....

Take a look at the LSIO PhotoShow docker:
  https://forums.lime-technology.com/topic/40739-support-linuxserverio-photoshow/

This handles photos great. I don't recall trying it with videos, but I expect it would handle them fine.

What I like is that it simply displays whatever images are in the folder, there is no complex database to manage or anything like that. Very simple to setup and use.

Thanks for the suggestions - I'll have a look at both - although is there a simple guide as to how these are set up and configured? Essentially I've got one folder called "Photos and Videos" within my overall user share called "NAS" - this is literally the only folder I need to be accessible and viewable in a folder structure (ie. the folders are already labelled by the event itself, such as "Christmas 2015" etc

I'm VERY new to unRAID and don't fully (or at all if I'm honest!) understand the "container path" and other settings when it comes to dockers! (when I set Plex up I literally followed Spaceinvader One's video tutorial to the letter - without understanding much of it if I'm honest!

I've played around with another Plex user profile but think I'd prefer to use the binhex minidlna and point it straight at a specific folder - trouble is I don't really understand the container/host paths etc!

The folder I'm trying to gain exclusive access to is /mnt/user/NAS/Photos & Videos - all of my family photos and videos are in various folders within that master folder - can anyone tell me which of the following settings on the minidlna page I need to change to get access to just this folder?

minidlna.thumb.jpg.98ed3d2899aa95b4f590dd1a647dc9d0.jpg