Is this possible

NoobSpy

Um... there is a GUI interface. It comes with lite and dark themes and it's pretty nice. Just in case you weren't aware, it's available in your web browser at http://tower/Dashboard (assuming the default server name), or you can reach it via IP address there, too. The CLI is a handy way to manage many aspects of your server's life, but the GUI is there, just waiting for you to use it.

Your sig indicates that you're running unRAID, so I'm sure you've seen it. You're a few versions behind, so you may not have all the latest and greatest GUI tweaks, but you're probably 95% there. The built in management GUI is not completely customizable, but it does show quite a bit of all the info you need to manage and monitor your server, comes with a Dashboard (which is the screen I look at most frequently) as well as detailed views of all the other settings, etc.

Do you want to see Twit feeds and Faceborg posts and weather and email on your unRAID dashboard? What the heck for? You've got a smart phone, I'm sure, and you've got a web browser that will show you all those things. If you're running Win10, you can see that from your Start menu there. Why would you want to clutter up yet another interface with all that stuff?

If I've completely misunderstood your request, my apologies, but I'm confused!

Thank you for your replies. I am sorry for the confusing post. But I am asking about the look and feel not about the content there is nothing there is nothing there that can be adapted.

What I like about this is the effective use of space and the menu bar on the left. What I was hoping is that somehow the GUI experience from Synology or Qnap could be achieved somehow.