[Support] Cloud Commander

fanningert

• 3 weeks later...

I am using this docker but I had to change the port number from the default 8765 to 8899.  But when I try to start the web UI the docker still tries to use port 8899 and I get an error.  How do I change it so that when I start the web UI from the unRAID GUI to make it go to the correct port?

• 3 months later...

This docker does not seem to actually use the port numbers entered in the docker config.  I am using this in unRAID 6.4.1 and I am using a network type of br0 and I have given the docker its own IP address of 192.168.1.82.  I have set the port to 80 but I can only access the UI at port 192.168.1.82:8000.  Shouldn't I be able to access the web UI at port 192.168.1.82:80?

28 minutes ago, wayner said:

This docker does not seem to actually use the port numbers entered in the docker config.  I am using this in unRAID 6.4.1 and I am using a network type of br0 and I have given the docker its own IP address of 192.168.1.82.  I have set the port to 80 but I can only access the UI at port 192.168.1.82:8000.  Shouldn't I be able to access the web UI at port 192.168.1.82:80?

Not that I use the app, but the docker run command would be great

Here is the Docker run command.  @CHBMB - if the port mappings are irrlevant then does that mean that you can't change (for example) the http port for an Apache docker from 80?  Or would you have to do it in the config files internal to the docker?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='CloudCommander' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.1.82' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'TCP_PORT_8000'='80' -v '/':'/UNRAID':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/cloudcmd':'/root':'rw' 'coderaiser/cloudcmd'

30 minutes ago, wayner said:

Here is the Docker run command.  @CHBMB - if the port mappings are irrlevant then does that mean that you can't change (for example) the http port for an Apache docker from 80?  Or would you have to do it in the config files internal to the docker?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='CloudCommander' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.1.82' -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e 'TCP_PORT_8000'='80' -v '/':'/UNRAID':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/cloudcmd':'/root':'rw' 'coderaiser/cloudcmd'

Internal config files if I'm right in my thoughts.

7 minutes ago, wayner said:

OK, then how do I edit the port in Cloud Commander as I would like to just use port 80.  Strangely there are no files in the /appdata/cloudcmd folder - every other appdata folder has files in it.

No idea, you'd have to look at the github code and figure it out, and probably fork the code and build it yourself I'd guess....

10 minutes ago, wayner said:

Presumably this is a poorly designed docker as others allow you to make config changes by changing config files in the appdata folder.  I guess I will just blow away this docker and use an alternative.

It's actually the official docker.  And the alternative you're looking at is the exact same container.  Both the OP of this thread and the alternative have just created templates to use the official Cloud Commander container.

You're just trying to do something with it, that it was never designed to do.

Edited by CHBMB
1 minute ago, wayner said:

Which one - this one by fanningert or the cheesemarathons one?

Both of them.  Unraid doesn't have any special docker containers.  The only thing separating Unraid from any other Linux docker implementation is the addition of the templates to make it easy for people to install. 

Most of the containers here, such as those by linuxserver and binhex we produce the actual container and the template, so essentially a custom build.

This cloud commander container from fanningert is JUST the template to the official container.  cheesemarathons is also JUST the template to the official container.  You could do exactly what they've done by searching for cloud commander in Community Applications and making your own template.

2 hours ago, CHBMB said:

And the alternative you're looking at is the exact same container.

Yup, and I missed it.  Since both maintainer's are pretty much equivalent, I've consulted the all seeing oracle

s-l500.jpg

And am removing fannigert's from CA to avoid any confusion

Edited by Squid
  • 1 year later...

I've been using CloudCommander to clean up some rather large file stores and I have come across an oddity.  Whenever I create a new directory, the file permissions are 775.  This is a pain in the ass as I have to Chown every new directory.  Is there a place to alter new dir permissions in the config?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been using Cloud Commander to move files from my download share to my Media user share for some months but my dedicated cache pool for my download share is now full. When I look at my Media share can I see that the files that I have moved are located att my cache pool (nvmeb) instead of my array. My Media share is set to use Cache pool: yes, cache is another pool disk that I have. I have tried to run the Mover but the files stay on the other cache pool (nvmeb). I have not moved the files to a disk share with Cloud Commander. Files that have been copied to my media files without Cloud Commander are correctly saved on my array. When I browse my media files I can see the files correctly.

How can I correctly move the files to my array?

Screenshot from 2021-12-29 18-00-31.png

Screenshot from 2021-12-29 18-03-40.png