Can't unmount disks due to rsync [resolved]

ctviggen

Hi All,

I copied files as per the first part of this thread below.  I got up this morning and I could get to the web GUI and the individual disks, but I could not get to the user shares.  I believe the copying process was over.  I started rsync per the first page of this thread: 

I did not use screen and instead kept a PuTTY screen open.  The PuTTY screen had no output on it and would not respond, so I did know know whether or not rsync was still operating.  I therefore thought maybe the process got locked or died.  So, I went to the web GUI and selected "Stop" to take the array offline, as I needed to get the user shares back online. 

Now, the web GUI continuously tries to unmount the disks, can't, and then tries again and again and again...

Is there any way to stop one or both of rsync and the Stop/take the array offline process? 

Thank you.

Edited by ctviggen
Added [resolved] to Title

It's in the basement with keyboard and screen.  Unfortunately, I had to quickly depress the start button, to cause the system to shutdown.  I couldn't wait for it to resolve, I have to have it operating.  I'm also closing our pool for the season, so I'm finding it difficult to debug unraid at the same time I'm doing everything on the pool, putting away the furniture, etc.

Anyway, after restart, everything appears to be working again, although the system is running a parity check.