Ryzen with Dell PowerEdge H310 Perc

I'm looking a upgrading my existing Unraid box and had a compatibility question.

I just ordered a Dell PowerEdge H310 Perc to provide me with 8 more SATA ports. I'm also looking at upgrading to a Ryzen 3 1300x processor and Gigabyte - GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 motherboard. I'm not using any GPU passthrough. Instead, I'll be using it to run some development servers as well as transcoding Plex videos and file storage.

What I'd like to know is if the Dell PowerEdge H310 Perc should be compatible with this motherboard/processor combo? I don't think I'd run into any problems, but wanted to check here first to see if anybody else is running this combo.

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, HellDiverUK said:

To be fair, the tape mod hasn't been needed for a long time, it's only an issue on some old and crusty chipsets in the S775 and early S1155 era.

It has nothing to do with socket used or how old it is, e.g. X9SCM (socket 1155) doesn't need it, X11SSM (socket 1151) does.