Move Movies into folders

@squirrellydw

Here is the code I currently use in one of my projects that runs nearly hourly to take the output of a Handbrake job and move it to its finally location Spaces Removed and replaced with a . and dropped into a folder that has the file name as its on.

Transformers.(2007)(1080).mp4  will become

Transformers.(2007)(1080)/Transformers.(2007)(1080).mp4 

#!/bin/bash

find /mnt/user/HandBrake/ZZZZZ -maxdepth 1 -type f -mmin +5 -exec mv {} /mnt/user/HandBrake/ZZZZZ/move2travel/ \;

#Remove Spaces and throw into move2travel folder
cd /mnt/user/HandBrake/ZZZZZ/move2travel/
for f in *\ *; do mv "$f" "${f// /.}"; done

#Create Folder from name and move to final location. File types editable below. We don't like spaces so the above had to work. 
for FILE in `ls /mnt/user/HandBrake/ZZZZZ/move2travel/ | egrep "mkv|mp4|avi|vob|iso|MKV|MP4|AVI|VOB|ISO"`
do
DIR=`echo $FILE | rev | cut -f 2- -d '.' | rev`
mkdir /mnt/disks/TOWER_Travel/$DIR
mv /mnt/user/HandBrake/ZZZZZ/move2travel/$FILE /mnt/disks/TOWER_Travel/$DIR
done

1 . First line moves all files, but insures that a file hasn't been touched for at least 5minutes because HandBrake might be processing it and I didn't want this script to move a file being written to. 

2. Now to give you a clue what is going on . I created couple of folders.

move2travel which is a temporary folder that pulls from a folder named ZZZZZ to remove spaces before it removes all spaces and then shovels it off to its final destination folder which I called TOWER_Travel

Anyways if you need any help or have any questions on my Bubble Gum, Duct Tape coding skills feel free to ask away. :D

This code Does not like Spaces so I had to remove them. 

HandBrake Share

/dump

/ZZZZZ

/ZZZZZ/move2travel

Move Share

/HD

/Travel aka SD versions