Help !!! Things going bad

i think somethinks going very wrong failed drive maybe 

lots of docker apps failing to load alot of input output errors 

i cant remove or add shares , plex works and plays old movies and new stuff i add wont transcode and says it may of crashed 

i ssh'd in to server to delete a folder and says file's in the folder cant be found

please where do i start ?

You need to check filesystem on disk5 (md5)

https://wiki.lime-technology.com/Check_Disk_Filesystems#Drives_formatted_with_XFS

Also your network needs to be reconfigured, log is full of these:

Sep  5 07:43:32 Server kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address
Sep  5 07:43:33 Server kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address
Sep  5 07:43:33 Server kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address

ok sorted the bond0 issue , the scan on disk 5 found nothink and still getting input and output errors for everythink i delete or make or edit , is there a way to scan all 

other wize all i can think of is get new 8tb disk slowly remove install new disk rebuild and format old drive and repeat for next few days ?