Unraid sucking my bandwidth

Hey guys, so I am having a weird issue with my networking and unraid. I have centurylink internet providing me with 12mbps and for some reason whenever the unraid server is plugged into my network the internet speed drops to like barely even 1mbps. Even with no VM's or Dockers running. Right now the network is setup that from the modem a cable goes to a switch then goes to my unraid server. Like I said though, if I totally unplug the server I get my full speed from all my other devices. Any ideas? 

Thanks.  

The only VM I run is a small Ubuntu Server VM. With it on or off the network speeds stay the same 1mbps.

I've posted a picture of the docker containers I am running. (They are currently stopped as I was testing to see if they were causing it, however when all docker containers are stopped the network is still slow till I unplug the server from the network).

59af6aec43567_Screenshotfrom2017-09-0521-26-02.thumb.png.0fdceedd8875adeeaa4dab3fdb360ba1.pngtower-diagnostics-20170905-2125.zip

Hey guys after rebooting the server, the bandwidth was much better however. After 12 hours or so the same thing happened again. I started to investigate a bit and I found out that my script for rclone was running from user scripts. I aborted it to see if that would of been the case. Unfortunately it wasn't, so I grepped some more information from rclone to make sure it was stopped and it posted that I was running several rclone scripts in the background even though user scripts plugin had said it "aborted" them. So I don't know if that is a bug in that plugin or what, but I terminated the scripts and so far the bandwidth has returned to full force and everything is downloading well. I will update in 12 hours and we will see if that has fixed it.