Screwed up again with plugin

mrbilky

I loaded a plugin that called for perl I found it in nerd tools unfortunately I did not see that the select all was on so now I have 20 some odd shares and don't know how to get rid of them. I did an uninstall on the setup page and it said it completed so I guess I'll find out in the morning after a parity check if they go away? What are most of these I see that they appear to be linux related for which I have no experience with. I have downloaded mc but its all giberish to me I don't see the directory path for the NAS argh command prompt is my weakness

You say you figured it out, but I have to wonder since your initial post doesn't make a lot of sense.

Nerd Tools will not create shares. What plugin exactly were you trying to install? You probably shouldn't even be trying to use a plugin if it creates any paths or files, that is better handled by dockers.

And it is not necessary to download mc, it is already built-in to unRAID. And parity check will not have any effect on shares. Shares are just the top level folders on your disks.

It was Dynamix System Temp which requires Perl and I found Perl in nerd pack but I didn't notice that I had download all selected so all were downloaded, when I was checking things I noticed in my user share list all of the of nerd packs files but they were very much listed as shares I confirmed it when I logged into unraid both on my mac and my pc even under my network shares they were listed as seperate shares I was able to delete them by going back into nerd pack and removing them there

I can't really imagine how it would do what you say, or even how you could make it do what you say, and if it does do that you have something really screwed up with your setup. Maybe if you could duplicate it and show us what you mean we could get to the bottom of it.

Shares are just top level folders on your cache or array disks. Nerd Pack doesn't store anything there, nor does System Temp. If anything they store files on your flash drive or in RAM.