The least expensive option to backup 3-5 TB

michael123

1) Backblaze B2 is 60$ per 1 TB, like Amazon Cloud Drive. Personal backup does not allow uploading network files. Means $180 - $300 per year

2) CrashPlan for Small Business - $120 per year (unlimited)

3) Dropbox Advanced - 240$ per year (unlimited)

I don't have to change immediately as my subscription runs through Aug 2018. just thinking.. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

Backblaze if $50 per year unlimited per computer.

How it can be useful to backup NAS?

Actually, I just took an offer of CrashPlan and switched to the Small Business plan,

free for the first year, then it is 36$ for 2nd year, and after that 120$.. for Unlimited

2 minutes ago, ashman70 said:

It wasn't clear in your first post, at least not to me, that you wanted to backup a NAS.

Hmm. Yes, we're in unRaid forum. I assumed that's the default.

Anyway, it look like for 36$ for two years that's the best offer I can get, and after Aug 2019 maybe there will be better options out there

1 hour ago, michael123 said:

How it can be useful to backup NAS?

Actually, I just took an offer of CrashPlan and switched to the Small Business plan,

free for the first year, then it is 36$ for 2nd year, and after that 120$.. for Unlimited

I think I'm going to do the same and upgrade my consumer CrashPlan subscription to the Small Business plan. Hopefully something will be made available before I start paying $120 a year. To be honest, $120 for unlimited cloud back is not bad. Ideally, I would love to have my unRaid server backup to BackBlaze for $50 a year. I read a few places where some have tricked BackBlaze to backup their network drive via iSCSI.