Did I fry my board!

ok so I have been learning the in's and out's of unraid, bought a key and started finalizing my system and I now think I may have fried my mobo. I stripped out the front i/o by removing all the connections such as the usb, audio and card reader so my board had the bare minimum I purchased a cheap usb cable to plug in the usb stick internally that way it was not sticking out prone to damage. I plugged the cable in the way I thought it should go unfortunately my board has no pin-out indicators and I know for a fact that I fried the unraid usb but now the new flash drive boots but I'm getting this error and I cannot format my ssd cache drive in unraid which appears to be working, also my shares are no longer showing up on my pc's but show on the drives in unraid any help in direction would be appreciated but me thinks a new board and hardware are in the future.

errors.png

Ah don't know how to do that yet, question I don't remember what file system I had on the system when I was using the free version when I loaded the paid version I left it at what it was set at xfs I'm wondering now if there is a conflict like what if the array was created as btrfs because when I open the drive on my pc I now only see the flash drive as if the array was new and had no shares set yet but in the gui console shows the drives are green and if I click on the folder icon on the right I can see the shares I created in the free version the array still won't format my cache drive ssd is there a simple way to format the whole array as I have no data on them yet? I'll post screen shots after work maybe someone will see something glaring.

16 minutes ago, mrbilky said:

Ah don't know how to do that yet,

Instructions are in the link I posted above.

17 minutes ago, mrbilky said:

I'm wondering now if there is a conflict like what if the array was created as btrfs

No

17 minutes ago, mrbilky said:

is there a simple way to format the whole array as I have no data on them yet?

Change all disks filesystem to a different one, start the array, you'll be able to format them all, then change back to the intended filesystem and format them again.

4 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Instructions are in the link I posted above.

No

Change all disks filesystem to a different one, start the array, you'll be able to format them all, then change back to the intended filesystem and format them again.

Sorry don't take it the wrong way I did read the link you sent me using the command prompt is one of my weak points I tried it on my mac but couldn't make a go of it will try on my pc after work thanks for the assist!