Motherboard Upgrade... It it possible ?

In the next days I will upgrade my motherboard only and add some HDD Drivers (expand my storage) . 

I don't wont to loose my configuration or any Dockers / VM's I have already installed.

What should I take care for , in order everything to work as it was ? 

Just now, bjp999 said:

It is fine. UnRaid literally reinstalls Linux, and your plug-ins with every boot. In essence, to unRaid, every boot it's on a new motherboard.

Your Dockers and VMs are independent of the motherboard, and we'll also work fine.

Do I have to renew my license ? Due to motherboard change ?  

I believe i should keep the same configuration on SATA Drives (HDD) 1-4 etc sda /sdb ...  on new motherboard? 

17 minutes ago, dtomgr said:

Do I have to renew my license ? Due to motherboard change ?  

I believe i should keep the same configuration on SATA Drives (HDD) 1-4 etc sda /sdb ...  on new motherboard? 

No.

Just make sure you adjust all the bios settings on the new MB... to boot from the flash drive and what ever else needs to be changed

• 2 weeks later...

Great!

Always good to run a parity check after a major event to see that if runs successfully with no disks dropping offline or parity errors. If that runs, you will have even higher confidence that everything is functioning properly.

2 minutes ago, bjp999 said:

Great!

Always good to run a parity check after a major event to see that if runs successfully with no disks dropping offline or parity errors. If that runs, you will have even higher confidence that everything is functioning properly.

Parity is valid.    
    Last check completed on Sunday, 27-08-2017, 11:01 (today), finding 0 errors. 
Duration: 11 hours, 1 minute, 57 seconds. Average speed: 75.5 MB/sec