Few problems (NFS SHARES, Scroll lock blinking)

Hey, I'm a new customer and i must say, great program.

but let me get straight to the point.

I've enabled NFS shares in settings, and open few shares that i want to share with Windows and Linux.

But when i try to add the share in my Linux environment im getting:

mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting

Tried it with CentOS 7, Debian 9, same error.
Am adding a few screenshots for your convenience.

error.png

shares in unraid.png

showmount from the vm.png

unraid settings.png

---------------

2nd problem is that my Scroll Lock LED is constantly blinking (inside the VM, outside the VM) tried to check out logs but nothing there.

It's making the VM go a little strange (when you switch tabs on chrome it will press on the address bar, like if you press CTRL-L

2nd problem.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 10:48 AM, z4cH3r said:

2nd problem is that my Scroll Lock LED is constantly blinking (inside the VM, outside the VM) tried to check out logs but nothing there.

It's making the VM go a little strange (when you switch tabs on chrome it will press on the address bar, like if you press CTRL-L

Is English your second language?  You need to explain this issue a bit better.  Am I correct in assuming that the 'Scroll-lock LED' you are referring to is the one on the keyboard attached to your server. What happens when push the Scroll-lock key on that keyboard?  What VM are you using?

(when you switch tabs on chrome it will press on the address bar, like if you press CTRL-L

I have read this phase about fifty times and it makes absolutely no sense to me (But I don't use Chrome either).  How are you switching tabs?  What do you mean by "press on the address bar"?   What exactly does a CTRL-L do?

I looked at the screen shot that is attached at the end of your first post and I can't figure out what it is suppose to be showing and where you captured it from. 

It would also be nice if you were to attached a diagnostics file to your next post.      'Tools'   >>>   'Diagnostics' 

Edited by Frank1940
28 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

What exactly does a CTRL-L do?

Within Chrome, CTRL-L will automatically highlight the current URL in the address bar, and place the box into focus so you can just start typing a new URL.  

2nd problem is that my Scroll Lock LED is constantly blinking

Keyboards actually all have little microcontrollers contained within them.  Since there is no display or anything on a keyboard, the only way they have to communicate is via the lights.

Although these lights can actually be controlled by the computer, as a general rule any light flashing (or flashing out a code) means a physical problem with the keyboard.  You stated 

(inside the VM, outside the VM)

further implies a physical problem with the keyboard.  Have you tried another one?  If its some sort of high-end gaming keyboard, have you checked with the manufacturer to determine what a flashing scroll lock really means?

Your problems all sound like something was spilled into the keyboard.  Change it out and see what happens (They are the cheapest possible peripheral available for a computer)