6.3.5 Nonempty drive issues

Good morning! 

I set up a new Unraid server this morning on an existing Ubuntu server. I booted from the flash drive and got everything set up and then assigned my 3 drives that are full of data to Unraid and rebooted because it said they were unmountable, thinking that rebooting would fix that problem. It did not fix the problem and when I booted back into Ubuntu to check the drives, none of the files on those three drives are visible and disk shows a full drive size unknown partition on each drive. Did my hastiness and lack of prior research cost me all the data on those drives? Thanks so much! 

Oh, i have cold archives as well as cloud backups after having lost data in the past. I was just trying to avoid having to go through the backup procedure if it was a simple fix (which thankfully it was!!). I really appreciate the incredibly prompt and comprehensive help. I will very soon be upgrading to the full UnRaid!

Edited by navickas12