[Solved] /var/lib/docker/btrfs keeps getting full

I have about 12 containers installed, everything is mapped as it should be to external directories, but for some reason /var/lib/docker keeps filling up to 100%. When I use ncdu on it, it shoes that /var/lib/docker/btrfs/subvolumes is 23.4 GiB and inside of that are all long alphanumeric directories (I'm assuming container IDs), and each one is under a GiB. Radarr refuses to process torrents now because it says that there is no space left, even though the directories are mapped to my pool, which has 5 TB free.

Edited by brando56894

Those don't really apply to me. I did stop the Docker service and increase my image size to 50 GB and enable log rotation.

For some reason Radarr is saving a file in /opt/radarr/MovieName (Year) instead of in /downloads like it does for all of the others, and that file is 18 GB. Even after moving that file, there's still 21.2 GB used in docker.img

Edit: for some reason when I added about 50 some movies to my list it added the root directory as /opt/radarr instead of /movies so it thought the final collection folder was inside of the Docker container, hence the reason it was filling up.

Edited by brando56894