Trying to flash a Dell H310

I have flashed a Dell H310 that I bought on eBay sometime ago and had no issues doing it in an older system I have laying around. Today I pulled a Dell H310 out of a server I got from a customer and put it in that same system to flash it. Problem is when the system boots, it comes up with the following error:

No physical memory is available at the location required for the Windows Boot Manager. The system can not continue.

It halts there and I can go no further.

The first PCIe slot on this board has a video card in it, I've tried the second and third PCIe slots but get the same message.

I can get the make and model of the motherboard if it will help.

Funny you should mention that, I had to do that years ago to a couple of Perc 5i raid controllers I was using in different system. The thing about that is, without the tape the system won't boot, in my case the system boots but gives me that weird error message. I could try the tape I guess, just wondering if anyone has encountered the problem before.