Corsair H80i cpu cooler and Link App

I've moved to the Corsair H80i v2 cpu cooler on my unraid server and I'm looking for a version of the Corsair Link App that works in Linux /unraid, perhaps a plugin?   After searching, it' doesn't seem there is a plugin, but I thought I would ask if anyone is working on one.

The only other option is to spin up a Windows VM and run the app from there, assuming it would be able to talk to the H80i.

In case you have not seen the Windows version, here is a screenshot Windows 10 system;

link.JPG

I found those and they are not simple and would take me some time to sort out.  Not a good option for me.  I was hoping somebody would create a Plugin. :)

I'm still trying to find out what the default Mode is for this cooler, when not running the Link app.   I posted a few questions on Corsair's forums too, asking if there is anyone working on a Linux version.              

Ok, thanks!  That is what I'll do.  I was hoping to leave the usb plugged in and see if IPMI could read any of the sensors.  Anyone try that?

What happens if I leave the usb cable plugged in while in unraid?  Will it go back to default mode, which is Quiet?

4 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Ok, thanks!  That is what I'll do.  I was hoping to leave the usb plugged in and see if IPMI could read any of the sensors.  Anyone try that?

What happens if I leave the usb cable plugged in while in unraid?  Will it go back to default mode, which is Quiet?

IPMI will not read the sensors. If IPMI is available on your motherboard, you can't add sensors to it.

On 15/07/2017 at 5:45 PM, Switchblade said:

IPMI won't read it.  Leaving the USB plugged in will do nothing.