Parity Issue during drive swap

Hi guys.  I know this is a newb post but I have no problem swallowing my pride and asking for help.  I was performing a drive swap procedure on Parity 1 with a different 8TB drive.  I performed a parity rebuild on the "new" Parity 1 drive and it showed successful.  For good measure I decided to perform a parity check with "do not write corrections to parity".  This completed but showed 148 errors.  I have never in my history of UnRaid had errors during or after Parity check.  What would your recommendation be?  I thought about rebooting the server re-seating the drives, and performing a check again but allowing it to write corrections to Parity.  How do I know the errors are with the Parity?   I am attaching the diagnostic log and I do still have the original Parity 1 drive and have not pre-cleared it yet.  There was nothing wrong with it.  Any an all help is much appreciated.  Thanks, Andrew

tower-diagnostics-20170705-1014.zip

Edited by allischalmersman
27 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

All sync errors are on parity2 (Q), you upgraded parity1 correct?

Yes. 

There is a little more to the story that may be relevant.  I unassigned Parity2 because I was going to perform a Reiserfs to XFS conversion.  Then remembered I wanted to swap my Parity 1 drive first and use the old parity 1 drive as the new conversion disk.  So then I re-assigned the original parity 2 drive, performed new config, and checked "parity is valid".  Nothing changed.  I literally unassigned and reassigned the same disk it did not even change physical slots.  I believe I then performed a parity check "no corrections" and all was valid.   After all that is when I started the parity drive swap. 

Edited by allischalmersman