Unable to assign cpu's to vm

Not sure if I'm in the right place, I am a complete noob to unraid.

I have just created a windows 7 vm and was unable to assign cpu's to it. It assigned 1 and it seems to work, but it is very sluggish.

My system is a Asus mb M5A97evo with AMD FX6100 six-core @ 3300, 16gb memory.

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if I'm in the right place, I am a complete noob to unraid.
I have just created a windows 7 vm and was unable to assign cpu's to it. It assigned 1 and it seems to work, but it is very sluggish.

My system is a Asus mb M5A97evo with AMD FX6100 six-core @ 3300, 16gb memory.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think you will need to be a little more verbose in your explanation. You say you can't assign CPUs and then in the next sentence you say you assigned it one. Please explain what you are trying to do in more detail and we can help you figure out what's wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Okay got it to work, but had to change my cpu from 0, to 4 and 5.  What does the cpu's in the greq box mean????

I also downloaded Chrome and am trying it.

Unraid3.jpg.03ee56e5760622c88718bbed74c19545.jpg

They should all be in a grey box. Try setting it back to 0 again and see if that works now that you've toggled it.

okay I tried doing to cpu's from the grey box, did not work.  Tried two different ones from greay box, no combination workd.  Selected one from outside the box and one from inside the box and it works. So as long as I select one from outside the grey box it will work???????

5 hours ago, jonp said:

Can you try another browser for us to see if this is a Firefox issue? Chrome would be best.

There is a known issue with Firefox version 54, it doesn't show checkboxes. Mozilla has made a correction, should become available in a upcoming release.

Thanks everyone for their help, It seems to be working now that I am using IE and I was able to assign two cpu's to the system. 

I was wondering, is it normal for the cpu usage to hover around 50 percent.??   Should I assign more cpu's???   It still seems a little sluggish.