[Support] Djoss - MakeMKV

I purchased a key but am still receiving the below message.  I entered the key into the "key" and "value" fields in the container settings, am I doing something wrong?  I also tried entering the key manually in the webUI and that did not work.

image.png.a4321490497cea064e5c16ff70324680.png

1 hour ago, kokonator said:

I purchased a key but am still receiving the below message.  I entered the key into the "key" and "value" fields in the container settings, am I doing something wrong?  I also tried entering the key manually in the webUI and that did not work.

image.png.a4321490497cea064e5c16ff70324680.png

I figured it out - turns out I was entering my license key into the wrong field(s), I was trying to enter it into a combination of the "key," "value," and "default value" fields. I looked at the github and figured out I needed to enter "MAKEMKV_KEY" into the key field (needs to be all caps) then enter my license into the value field. After that I was up and running.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had this issue with autodiscripper?  It just cycles through startup with this error.  Standard ripping (via the GUI) is working fine.

[autodiscripper] ERROR: Cannot access state directory.  Verify UMASK value.

I've already confirmed both the default and autodiscripper directories are 777.

Thanks!