nmap from different places gives different results!

I have an unraid server with multiple network cards.

two of the nics are used on a pfsense VM to provide me with a virtual firewall/router.

pfsense has my no-ip.com dynamic dns set up on it. pfsense also has some ports forwarded for PLex, Emby, Sickrage etc...

When i nmap my ddns name from Server-A (In south africa) I can see only the ports I have specifically forwarded. GREAT!

When i nmap my ddns name from Server-B (in the UK) I can see the ports i forwarded AND a load of other ports too! Like pop3, smtp, ftp, imap... LOADs of others that I have not specifically forwarded!

When i nmap my ddns name from Server-C (also in the UK) I can see only the ports I have specifically forwarded.

Please can anyone tell me what is going on?! I do not want these odd ports open. But apparently they only appear to be open from my place of work... which I have not specifically allowed in PFsense or anything.

I just don;t understand why some ports can be seen from one place, and not the other!