unRaid checkboxes not visible in Firefox 54.0

In the latest Firefox 54.0 the checkboxes in unRaid aren't visible. E.g. Parity checkbox, plugin removal checkbox etc.

I was able to reproduce this error upgrading my Laptop Firefox 53.0.2 to 54.0 which produced the same results.

Using Firefox in safemode in 54.0 didn't resolve the issue either.

On one other site I can think of checkboxes are working correctly.

Is any one else experiencing this with unRaid and Firefox 54.0?

Checkbox.jpg

Edited by scytherbladez
1 minute ago, bonienl said:

Yep, when <meta http-equiv="MSThemeCompatible" content="no"> is removed from the template, firefox shows (again) the missing checkbox.

Am I reading this correctly in that the problem should be fixed when ver 56.0 of Firefox is released?  Or is it version 55.0?   I can't figure out what is testing and what is info about fixing the bug.    :S

21 minutes ago, Frank1940 said:

Am I reading this correctly in that the problem should be fixed when ver 56.0 of Firefox is released?  Or is it version 55.0?   I can't figure out what is testing and what is info about fixing the bug.    :S

People confirm it is fixed, but I am unsure in which version this will become available.

5 hours ago, curiouskid said:

I prefer stable code of FireFox from ESR (Extended Support Release).

Thanks, @curiouskid!   I downloaded and installed the ERS version.  Checkboxes are there.  Current version is 53.2  but apparently the ERS versions will be getting all of the security updates which may be a better option than downgrading to an older version in the current release path which will not get them. 

So there are two options to chose from.  One with more of the latest bells and whistles but without security updates or one that has far fewer of the latest features but security updates.  (Personally, I think I will still with the more secure one.)