Status Screen as unRAID Boots

It would be great to be able to pull up a web page that shows the booting progress of not just unRAID, but of the loading of Dockers and VM's.

For me, it is safe to say that upon a reboot, after I get the login prompt (on monitor connected to server), it could be like 15-20 minutes before the web ui finally loads. Obviously it's waiting to load all the Dockers and VM's. Some indication of what is happening would be useful.

Please consider this as a measure of substantial stress relief during that time when one could think something has gone wrong with our precious server.

Many thanks,

H.

Thanks guys.

I have a couple of homemade Dockers that go through a long install every time. I think I have a total of 22 Dockers. 

The he cli is available. Any chance of monitoring this process from there?

@jonathanm it's  a nice idea, but I can see me forget to start the array, and the be stuck far away and not be able to start it.

An other option is to use the docker autostart manager to set an order and delays on them starting which will probably speed the whole process up.   Side benefit is that it starts everything in the background so the the webui is available and not hung during the entire process

10 hours ago, hernandito said:

@jonathanm it's  a nice idea, but I can see me forget to start the array, and the be stuck far away and not be able to start it.

Router based incoming VPN for light management duties. Plus, if you do it that way, it's only a minute or two from the time you power it up to the interface being ready. Are you that rushed that you can't wait a minute after power up to log in and start it? You're going to have to come up with a better excuse. :)

8 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Router based incoming VPN for light management duties. Plus, if you do it that way, it's only a minute or two from the time you power it up to the interface being ready. Are you that rushed that you can't wait a minute after power up to log in and start it? You're going to have to come up with a better excuse. :)

Don't understand about the VPN. As I said my Dockers take ages to start. If I'm the only one w this issue, please ignore my OP. I can certainly wait a few minutes until the CLI. But in my case it's quite long.

I am going to give Squid's suggestion a try. 

Thanks guys.

H.

17 hours ago, Squid said:

An other option is to use the docker autostart manager to set an order and delays on them starting which will probably speed the whole process up.   Side benefit is that it starts everything in the background so the the webui is available and not hung during the entire process

Works like a charm. I can go to the Dockers screen and refresh to see as Dockers come online.

thank you!