Docker Tab Blank

Hey Guys,

I've been running unRAID for about a month now primarily with a Windows 10 VM and Plex as a Docker with very few issues (it's a Ryzen build so there's that...). i haven't had any issues with dockers until last night. I made a few changes and updates with the VM (OC the Graphics card - no issues all night with this, used the EVGA software), i registered unRAID/Windows, but when i went to update my dockers unRAID crashed. I believe it crashed while updating plexpy. 

Since the crash, the docker page on the unRAID GUI has been blank. I went into the system Log and it appears that there wasn't enough disk space, so i increased to the disk space for the docker to 100 GB (from 10 GB i believe) and i still have the same issue. Any thoughts on whats happening? 

The reason i mention the updates to my windows machine is because the windows VM crashes along with unRAID about a minute or two after boot. If i shut down my Windows VM before it crashes, unRAID appears to be stable, but still no Dockers... also my dockers are NOT available (Plex server isn't running in the background). 

Thanks in Advance!

Docker.PNG

voldemort-syslog-20170618-0956.zip

It keeps trying and failing to mount the docker.img.

Settings - Docker - Disable Docker Service

Reboot

Settings - Docker - Advanced - Delete the docker.img file

Settings - Docker - Enable Docker Service

Re-add your apps via Apps tab (Previous Apps section) or Docker Tab Add Container, Template Dropdown, my* user templates

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Squid said:

It keeps trying and failing to mount the docker.img.

Settings - Docker - Disable Docker Service

Reboot

Settings - Docker - Advanced - Delete the docker.img file

Settings - Docker - Enable Docker Service

Re-add your apps via Apps tab (Previous Apps section) or Docker Tab Add Container, Template Dropdown, my* user templates

Thanks, This worked. Windows VM Crashing was a completely separate Issue. i'd imagine the crashing caused the .img to become corrupt or something. 

So i've been having A Few issues with Dockers today. I realize this should probably go under Docker Containers, not Docker Engine, but i don't have access to post in Docker Containers... 

After getting the Docker Image mounted i was able to go through and add applications. I added all the apps i had installed before and some weird things followed:

Plex installed, and i was able to launch the Web UI and stream media. following this i added Filebot, Unifi-Controller, and home-assistant. At some point Plex stopped working (no response on port 32400 through a web browser, or a Plex client). After sifting through the Plex app settings and not getting anywhere i deleted the Plex docker image again and restarted. 

This time Plex did not work at all. I can get Unifi and home assistant to work. and strangely now every time i try to launch file bot, Unifi launches on a different port... and if i type the port for filebot directly into a browser, it doesn't work. so right now half of my apps don't work, and i don't know why, or even where to go next. 

With Plex the only change outside of a standard setup would be pathing my unassigned disks folder to /media. If i could get a little direction, That would be amazing.

Mounts.PNG

Plex Setup.PNG