Sab and Sonar Docker Settings

I know this must have been asked many times before but I am going to pull my hair out soon in frustration. I have recently setup SAB and Sonar and used the advised settings for the Dockers as per Squids post, so that they are both looking for downloads in the following location, mnt/cache/appdata/downloads/ I am having issues with the folder settings in SAB itself as it also requires folders to be setup for downloads. I have included screenshots of my settings below.

sabappsettings.png

sabsettings.png

sonarsettings.png

I thought that the mapping I have setup in the container settings was correct for the downloads, mnt/cache/appdata/downloads. I believe my issue is related to the folder settings in SAB itself, what am I supposed to use for Temporary Download Folder and Completed Download Folder? Am I missing another setting somewhere in the SAB container?

On your Sab template, for cache downloads, it shows a container path that's blank.  Editing that and posting a screenie will tell me if there's a problem there.

As far as Sab's settings, you want the incomplete / temporary files along with the completed to all go outside the container.  ie Into /downloads (not into /data, as /downloads is what you have mapped to the other container)

This kinda all makes sense if you check out

I was actually referring to your post that you linked to prior to creating this thread, I just missed the container path option while filling it all out, I have fixed that and in doing so it resolved my issue with the SAB settings and the temp and completed download folders. I have included screenshots below of the settings now.

sabcontainer.thumb.png.1b623206ea2127c52fe755be2f99e2bf.png

sabsettingsnew.png

Should work...  

9 minutes ago, wedge22 said:

I was actually referring to your post that you linked to prior to creating this thread

With the amount of posts that I and other users around here make, its hard to keep track / remember all of the subjects I wind up getting involved in.  (That, and I also post a lot of verbal diarrhea) 

Yes that does work, thanks for the advice. One other question, I believe it is possible for both Sonar and CP to rename and sort the files, in the past I have used SAB to do this with but I have read that this is no longer required, just making sure this is correct?

Ok I have been trying to get Sonarr to rename and sort my TV Shows but I am having issues with the root folders, how do I set these up in Sonarr so they can be found? My unRAID server has a /mnt/user/Media/TV Shows directory where all of my TV Shows are stored, I cannot set this as a root folder within Sonarr, therefore nothing is being moved from the /downloads folder that was setup previously.

I have everything working now, all files are automated via Sonar and renamed via Sonar, thanks for the assistance earlier.

Edited by wedge22