Trouble with Docker Container Updates

Since (I think) v6.2.something and still in v6.3.2, I have problems every time I try to update a docker container.  To be clear, I have the same set of dockers I have had since I first installed unRAID v6, and previously the container updates worked just fine.  Now, however, the dialog box for a manual update gives me (using nextcloud as an example):

Pulling image: lsiodev/nextcloud:latest

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B
    Error: Error: image lsiodev/nextcloud:latest not found

Any ideas?

Thanks,

CJW

Multiple issues with this post.

1. wrong area of the forum, this is general support for version 5 and lower, which don't have dockers

2. your nextcloud issue is addressed in the nextcloud docker support thread,  lsiodev/nextcloud has been moved to linuxserver/nextcloud. Edit the container and change the repository, that should solve that specific error.

If you have problems with a specific docker, post in the thread for that docker, don't start a new thread.

Don't take this as a scolding, I'm just trying to get you the best help available. :)

Sorry, I mis-clicked.  I thought I was in the v6 and up forum when I posted this.  Nextcloud was just an example---this problem is not with one specific container (hence I didn't put it in the container forum) and my dockers run fine overall so I didn't think it belonged in the docker plugin forum, either.