LOTS of errors in log - and last SickRage update failed/lost

Hi - hope somebody on this wonderful forum can help/advise.

After a few months of working flawlessly I spotted that my unRaid Server 6.3.4 had frozen with an "out of memory" error. I had to force shutdown/restart and everything seemed OK and the sync started after reboot was progressing well. I spotted that an update for SickRage was available and so actioned this but, first time I've seen this, got a "failed" message and was left with an empty docker! This prompted me to take a look at the log ... and it's full of errors! Unfortunately I have no idea what they mean .. but there are so many of them that it seems serious! (especially if I have lost SickRage) Can anyone interpret in simple terms .. and advise on any fixes that I can carry out?! Thanks in anticipation of any help that I receive.

tower-diagnostics-20170524-1751.zip

Thank You! Really really helpful - happy to set up a new cache drive if that's what it takes (but will check out the cabling etc etc too of course)! Am just running a ram test anyway ... belt and braces and then will get to work on the drive! Thank you again... tremendously grateful

Just completed RAM test and as you have suggested - all is good. Can hear a slight/feint "clunk" from the server PC .. and suspect that this could be the cache drive. If I have to change it can I simply copy everything from it (drag/drop) or is there a "help-me" anywhere that tells me what to do?! Would hate to have to set everything up again!

Thanks again in anticipation