Sonarr stuck at loading page - please help!

Hi,

I am having a problem where Sonarr web GUI won't actually load... I am using Unraid 6.3.3 and Sonarr worked perfectly until recently, possibly since i did an update for it... The problem is that when i select WebGUI it just gets stuck at the loading screen with 4 dots moving left and right across the screen and the words Sonarr Ver. at the bottom.

Unfortunately as i cant load the actual software i cant tell you the exact version, but i can still access the Unraid Log, where it says this in red;

Error] DownloadDecisionMaker: Couldn't process release.

[v2.0.0.4753] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error or missing database

Can anyone help me with pointing me in the right direction with this? I have also contacted Sonarr forum but i thought i would try here as well.

Many thanks

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, phnom said:

I'm having the same problem right now, is there a fix that does not require me to reinstall/wipe my data?

unraid 6.7.2

2019-08-15 10:15:43,640 DEBG 'sonarr' stdout output:
[Error] DownloadDecisionMaker: Couldn't process release.

There isn't. Also start a new topic. Necromancy is generally frowned upon :) 

I did solve it by using the backup files, if someone has the same problem try that before rising the dead ;) 

1. stop the docker

2. remove the config .xml file and the .db files in the appdata folder
3. extract the backup zip file you want to use in there place
4. start docker

if that does not work try copying the backup files to another place on your computer or raid and wipe the appdata, reinstall and start the docker.
then follow the steps and hope for the best.

hopefully this helps someone :) 

https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Backup-and-Restore