Running virtualbox inside Windows 10, on top of Unraid

Hi

My problem for this week is building a lab for an upcoming exam I am taking. For this, I need to run a few virtual Junos firewalls (vSRX). Juniper recommend VirtualBox when using Windows, which is fine by me (performance isn't the key parameter here, volume of hosts I can get running is). 

I originally wanted to run the vSRX themselves on unraid, but I have struggled with that - so will go the Virtualbox route. Firing up my VMs inside virtualbox was pretty simple, but I could only assign a single 'CPU' to the VM.. 

Following jonp's instructions here: 

I did these steps in order:

- shut down both of my VMs

- disabled VM manager

- ran the commands JonP recommends

- turned everything back on

Now I can assign 2 CPU to the nested Virtualbox VM, so it looks like things work. However, when I try to turn the nested VM on, Windows restarts.. It doesn't like it at all.

This is fairly typical of the log output I see when the Windows 10 VM crashes:

host,hostbus=1,hostaddr=3,id=hostdev3,bus=usb.0,port=2 -device usb-host,hostbus=1,hostaddr=5,id=hostdev4,bus=usb.0,port=3 -device usb-host,hostbus=1,hostaddr=6,id=hostdev5,bus=usb.0,port=4 -device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.0,addr=0x8 -msg timestamp=on
Domain id=3 is tainted: high-privileges
Domain id=3 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/1 (label charserial0)
2017-04-30T20:03:14.829458Z qemu-system-x86_64: vfio: Cannot reset device 0000:00:1f.3, no available reset mechanism.
2017-04-30T20:03:14.829557Z qemu-system-x86_64: vfio: Cannot reset device 0000:00:1f.3, no available reset mechanism.
2017-04-30T20:05:17.133972Z qemu-system-x86_64: vfio: Cannot reset device 0000:00:1f.3, no available reset mechanism.

I've attached the diagnostics file.

Any help would be awesome, doing this inside Virtualbox would save me a lot of trouble. 

tower-diagnostics-20170501-0954.zip