Out of Space Error

I am getting out of space errors in a couple of locations, having to do with my cache drive.

In SABnzbd anything I try to download errors out and says:

File "/opt/sabnzbd/cherrypy/_cpreqbody.py", line 700, in read_lines_to_boundary
    fp_out.write(line)
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

When I try to update my dockers, it downloads but then errors out due to insufficient disk space.

My cache drive is 256gig SSD with 155 gigs free according to unraid, so I don't know why this would suddenly be erroring out, it has been around 155 gig free for many months.

The majority of my cache drive is used for a 125gig windows 8 VM, the rest is for dockers Plex, couch potato, SABnzbd, sonar, duplicati, and crashplan.

There are no files waiting to be moved off the cache drive, and I ran the mover script just in case, no change.

I have attached my diagnostics for reference, thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20170430-2339.zip

2 minutes ago, Glimmerman911 said:

Hi trurtl, the link you provided is showing as "No permission", I cannot retrieve the link?

I went to my Sabnzbd docker and stopped it, but when I edit it, I don't see anywhere to set a docker image size?

Yes, link is broken and I can't fix it since the forum software seems to have lost the post.

See the troubleshooting section in the old forum here:

https://lime-technology.com/oldforum/index.php?topic=40937.0

8 hours ago, Zonediver said:

It seems your downloads going directly into your docker image. Set it to a location on the cache drive and not into the docker image.

The downloads temporary and finished are set to an array share, but I think I found the problem, I deleted crashplan docker and the image size dropped by 40gig so something there was wrong but I don't use that docker so I should be ok now I will monitor the image size for a while, thanks!