System Unresponsive

I am having an issue with the system in that I can access my web gui ip address and it displays the main screens but does not give any of the details.  I am including a screen shot so that it is clear what I am talking about.  What is also strange is that I can't access the shares or data from an smb connection but I can see that the data is there when I browse to it on the web gui and examine the disks from Unraid.  What logs do I need to upload?

Unraid1.png

Not sure the actual cause yet but I can say that I tried this on a different computer and it is not running the Creator's Windows 10 update and I am able to access the information correctly.  I tried three different browsers on my Win 10 machine with CU installed and it would not display correctly so I am thinking maybe a firewall or like issue.

Doug

Ad blockers can give the GUI a wonky display.  Whitelisting the server will usually fix this problem.  There have been issues with firewall in the past.  Try turning off both the antivirus and the firewall temporarily to see if one of them is causing issues.  If so, narrow it down by one or the other back on.