Flash drive corruption after 6.3.3 upgrade, now Fix Common Problems giving errors after fixing?

OK, so very much as the title says... I upgraded my server to 6.3.3 from 6.3.2. After trying to restart the server, it hung and never restarted. When finally getting to the server (I don't live in the house where it's hosted anymore), it was getting a Kernel Panic (kernel panic not syncing vfs unable to mount root fs on unknown block 0,0). When trying to backup my flash drive, it was hanging on some of the files, and sometimes never successfully copying them off. I backed up as much as I could, got a clean new download of 6.3.3 and copied over all those files to hopefully overwrite the corrupted ones and went through with the Flash Drive replacement/recovery procedure for my license.

Server has been running like this for close to a week now, but Fix Common Problems is giving me errors, and they are the red pop up window style that kind of gets your attention... and I'm not sure what else to do here.

I'll attach a screen shot of the Log window. I'm not sure what information is needed to start diagnosing the issue, and if you guide me to what information you need and how to get it I can add it here immediately.

Thanks for any help it is greatly appreciated!

- Danny

log window.png

The only thing i have on USB on the server is the flash drive with unraid installed on it.

I thought i used the same USB port as the prior one was in, but perhaps i loaded it into a different slot. Didn't figure this would be that big of a deal but you never know lol

Thanks for the feedback!