First unRaid Build | Have I missed anything obvious?

A couple of months ago I started to look into building an unRaid server to replace a FreeNAS box that was nearing capacity, but never moved forward with it due to some indecision on my part and a busy period at work so I didn't give it a whole lot of thought until recently.

After finding a recommendation for a good case on here earlier this week I've been able to completely revamp the build I originally had planned.

My new build is here:

Case: Fractal Design Node 804 (For its 8x 3.5" drives plus the possibility of two more, not including the dedicated SSD mounts)

PSU: Corsair HX750i (For it's 12x SATA connectors, when it's eventually filled to capacity)

MOBO: Intel S1200SPL (Server grade board with 8x SATA ports)

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245 (Xeon processor with onboard video)

RAM: Kingston ValueRAM ECC 2133 16GB (2x 8GB)

SSD: Samsung EVO 250GB (Cache drive)

HDD: Western Digital Red 8TB x3

The main purpose of the build is for Media Storage and a few Dockers (Plex, SABnzbd, etc)

The plan of moving the contents of the FreeNAS to the unRAID, decommissioning the FreeNAS and adding the drives (4x 3TB Reds) to Unraid is still the same, which will take up all 8 SATA ports on the Motherboard once complete. It also allows for some (limited) expansion down the line, allowing for up to 3 more hard drives, with the only parts I'd need to buy being two 2-Port expansion cards.

After taking the feedback from earlier and looking at some other builds, I think I've come up with something that should work really nicely. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed anything, but figured I should run it by here just in case. Any additional feedback is greatly appreciated