Odd Glitch Keeps Individual Container from Starting

noja

So I've noticed a weird occurrence now a couple of times and I'm unsure which log to look in to investigate.  Essentially, two different containers have stopped for reasons I can't track down. The container then refused to start up until I change its internal port.  As soon as I change the port, the container starts up easily. However, the weird thing is that I can change the port back to the original port that wasn't working previously and again, the container starts up easily with no problems.

The first time this happened I chalked it up to gremlins, but now that its happened a second time (different container - I'm guessing about a month in between) how track down where the problem came from?

Thanks!    

3 hours ago, Squid said:

First question is what contaniners?

This morning was the mquandalle/wekan container and previously (like a month-ish ago) it was linuxserver/muximux.  This morning when I was trying to understand what was up, the Wekan container showed only a blank log.  In fact, somewhat weirdly, it still is only showing a blank log despite multiple stops and restarts and use.  This is why I was wondering if there is just another more generalized docker system log I can look at.   

unRaid's UI did show the container as stopped.  When I was trying to get it going initially though, the container showed as stopped and I couldn't convince it to actually start again until the port was changed.  

The Wekan container has now been up since yesterday with no issues. In some ways I'm happy to chalk it up to the gremlins again and will avoid dousing my machine in water for the foreseeable future (no actual water I swear, just throwing out a bad movie reference...sign I'm really not funny).