Disconnect after installation

Hello to all guys, I have a problem. After installing 6.3.3 normal raid sometimes I can not access the http: // tower and even to http: // IP. When I access the connection hangs after a few minutes and I have to reboot the server, however, always accessed through OS GUI ... who had this problem?

INTERCOMP SERVER
CPU Intel Xeon C3470
MotherBoard Intel S3420GPC
8GB DDR3 ECC RAM-Reg Crucial

I'm also having this issue, I can however still telnet to the box (but of course losing the GUI makes administration more difficult). It also happens in safe mode so it shouldn't be related to any configuration or plugins I have installed.

System Specs:

Unraid OS 6.3.3

AMD Ryzen 1700X

ASUS X370 Prime MB

32GB G. SKILL TridentZ 2133MHz DDR4

AMD Radeon R7 240 (for unraid)

AMD Radeon R9 Fury (for VM)

Logs can be provided upon request.

Edited by MatthewDoerksen

Some usual suspects:

1. Flaky hard disks or disk connections - either hard disks have problems (read errors) or poor cables/bad connections which cause long delays

2. Insufficient memory to run everything the user has installed, causing OOMs or other unexpected behaviour

3. Poor network connection (cables, connectors, switch, router) - causing speed degradation or slow responses

4. Wrong Docker setup - people mix up path references ending up in Dockers writing to the wrong place(s) causing unexpected side-effects

5. Hardware instability - some combination of motherboards and disk/ethernet controllers cause stability issues

You shouldn't post anything to Defect Reports unless you have some good reason (newbies seldom do) to think it is an actual defect, and you must follow the Guidelines for Defect Reports pinned at the top of the Defect Reports forum.

I am moving this thread to General Support.

erik.piceni, go to Tools - Diagnostics and post the complete diagnostics zip with your next post.

MatthewDoerksen, start your own thread and post your diagnostics.