Xeoma - Surveillance Software

Thanks everyone for the replies and information.  For some reason the Windows 8 PC Blueiris was running on just randomly rebooted itself tonight.  Another nail in BI's coffin.  And thanks for the link for the Reolink cameras.  I like the specs and the price, too.  I'll download Xeoma tomorrow morning when I have 4 hours to spend playing with it.  To paraphrase a bumper sticker I once saw ... I'd rather have a bad day with computers and cameras than a good day with yard work!

• Upvote 1

After reading ... and reading ... and reading, I finally installed the docker. It took a bit of tinkering but in the end ... fail.  After configuring 8 of my 11 cameras I was pushing an average CPU load of 83%.  Video was lagged about 5 seconds on some cameras and motion was herky-jerky (for lack of a better technical term).

I guess this processor ([email protected]) is just not made to handle that load.  I will probably stick with some light-weight dockers like maybe a small webserver, or just let this box be a NAS server and nothing else.

I'll have to consider putting Xeoma on a VM on a DL 380-G6.  It has 2 sockets with quad core and hyper threading and should have a lot less trouble.  Thanks everyone for the support.

GS

1 hour ago, Gordon Shumway said:

After reading ... and reading ... and reading, I finally installed the docker. It took a bit of tinkering but in the end ... fail.  After configuring 8 of my 11 cameras I was pushing an average CPU load of 83%.  Video was lagged about 5 seconds on some cameras and motion was herky-jerky (for lack of a better technical term).

I guess this processor ([email protected]) is just not made to handle that load.  I will probably stick with some light-weight dockers like maybe a small webserver, or just let this box be a NAS server and nothing else.

I'll have to consider putting Xeoma on a VM on a DL 380-G6.  It has 2 sockets with quad core and hyper threading and should have a lot less trouble.  Thanks everyone for the support.

GS

Thats strange that youre seeing that performance on that processor.  Did you have cameras set at a high frame rate and what kind of modules did you have set up?

I don't quite understand the modules yet so I let it default.  I think there were two chains per camera.  I also let it default on the camera resolution rate.  Last night I spun up the DL-380 G6.  This one has 2 Intel X5560 CPUs @2.8GHz each quad core and HT,and 12GB RAM.  I installed Ubuntu 14.04.1.  I'll see how it does with Xeoma this morning.  

GS

I run pretty basic with mine so far and only have 3 reolink 4mp cameras (until I can get to planning wiring for the fourth that arrived this week), however; I idle at Around 4% CPU.

at the camera source:

Clear stream 2560x1440 at max bit rate 4096 and 30fps

Fluent stream q720p at 160 bit rate and 7 fps

audio on

in Xeoma:

Fps set to max 

h.264 recording to archive without conversion checked

audion not disabled

the only modules I run are the scheduler, motion detector, preview/archive, and email.  Someday I'll probably do more with all of that, but I'm happy at the moment.

i run on an e3 1245 v3 which shouldn't see such a difference over your i5, depending what else you're server is running.  I do notice that playback from the archive is less than ideal.  The video files work flawlessly though.  I'll probably look at getting a dedicated drive for that.

now to start planning my summer attic wiring work...

So the DL-380 G6 seems to be holding up well.  I'm learning hard and fast with this one.  I have all 11 cameras online and am using 5 modules each: Camera, Motion, Preview+Archive, Problems, Email, and the load averages are around 3.  All 16 CPUs are running on average 20-30%.    I had the archives going to the local disk which is only 300GB and had to mount an unRAID share fast so I didn't fill up the filesystem.  I learned that I could redirect the archives as well as the folder names just in time...

A few things that bother me are that Xeoma is still a second or two behind in the matrix live video view.  Also, some of the previews are sharp and some are pixilated, at least until I click them.  And when I click/open a camera it still takes a second or two to clear up, then I see the video moves at what looks like normal speed for a few seconds, then it plays catch-up in quick motion.  I can tell that because all my cameras display a time stamp (easy way to tell if any are frozen) and I see the clock roll fast and skip numbers .   

Blueiris wins for now.  Thanks for all the help.

I wonder if part of it is number of cameras.  I'm considerably lighter than you on cameras.  

I haven't found a way to make Xeoma use the clear stream in the preview windows, so I know what you mean by that slight delay to swap from preview to full.

In talking with the mrs, I'm tempted to go back to blue iris for her and just deal with the VM situation.  I found it friendlier for her for accessing the cameras than messing with the web interface in xeoma.  It also performed a lot better for that.  The archive pieces are more of a pain but I can work through those.  Something to test more after camera 4 is up and running.

Yeah, I started with a Panasonic BB-HCM381A about 15 years ago.  Then I bought a 2nd about 12 years ago.  Believe it or not they cost over $800 each.  They're both still working, but very low res.  Then I bought a few Foscam's and got my ass handed to me by a guy on a camera forum when I had trouble with them when I installed BI.  Live and learn.  They all still work, too.  Now I pretty much have Hikvision DS2CD series camera models all across the board.  It takes a few years in a hobby to realize you're paying too much sometimes to just buy a name (which is why I'm now going to try out that Reolink? camera mentioned back in this thread).

My BI "server" is a desktop PC with an [email protected] and 16GB RAM running Winders 8.  The unRAID is an i5-7500@3400 w/16GB.  There's also a flaky Synology DS1511+ in the mix, and the 2 HP DL380 G6's that is an enterprise class server and drives are ridiculously priced for it.  I know sooner or later I'm going to say to myself "hey, I bet this would run better on that machine" and totally hose up a weekend getting greedy and moving stuff around between computers.  Like I learned with the Synology, just because you can doesn't mean you should.  As soon as I started running all their "station" apps (web, ftp, dns, mail, photo, surveillance) on that little ARM processor, the NAS started to suffer.  Same thing happened with the unRAID on the i5.  I'm going to let the BI "pc" do cameras and the unRAID "pc" do NAS, and use the G6's for compute stuff (one is running VMware ESXi with about 6 VM's, the other now has Ubuntu 14 native).  It was a fun run.  Thanks everyone.

GS

On 8/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, Gordon Shumway said:

A few things that bother me are that Xeoma is still a second or two behind in the matrix live video view.  Also, some of the previews are sharp and some are pixilated, at least until I click them.  And when I click/open a camera it still takes a second or two to clear up, then I see the video moves at what looks like normal speed for a few seconds, then it plays catch-up in quick motion.  I can tell that because all my cameras display a time stamp (easy way to tell if any are frozen) and I see the clock roll fast and skip numbers .

I had this issue with my Reolink cameras recently. Ended up being I had turned the H.265 profile to "High" on the cameras during some testing and forgot about it. This made the cameras use too much bandwidth and Xeoma started getting corrupt archive videos and the live stream was delayed by a couple seconds. After setting it back to "baseline" this issue went away and I am back to live streaming. I wonder if this has to do with your cameras or setup rather than Xeoma (I even have some wireless Foscam and Insteon cameras that only have a half a second latency between live and Xeoma. I run gigabit ethernet lines to all my cameras, have a gigabit router, and I make sure to monitor my LAN bandwidth usage via DD-WRT on my router. You may be able to do the same to figure it out. Also Xeoma support should be able to help you figure it out as well.

21 hours ago, Gordon Shumway said:

(which is why I'm now going to try out that Reolink? camera mentioned back in this thread).

Just make sure to set the H.264 profile to Baseline like I said above and you will get amazing results with these Reolink cams.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:09 AM, hendu said:

I haven't found a way to make Xeoma use the clear stream in the preview windows, so I know what you mean by that slight delay to swap from preview to full.

I don't get a delay switching from preview to full view on any of my cameras. If you want to setup the two different streams you just have to make sure that your camera supports it and if so just add in the two URLs under the camera module like so:

sub_main_streams.png?dl=1

This is for the Reolink cameras I have. You can see that I have placed a different URL under "Preview stream parameters" as I did with "Full URL of h264-video stream..". I then have "Use H.264 stream (from Archive) in single camera view mode" which allows me to use the higher quality stream when I am viewing a single camera. I have some other cameras that only have a single URL but this works great for cameras that support it.
(I don't know why my full h264 url is prefixed with "-rtsp_transport tcp -i" as I did not add this. I believe this is something Xeoma added afterwards).

On 8/6/2017 at 10:09 AM, hendu said:

In talking with the mrs, I'm tempted to go back to blue iris for her and just deal with the VM situation.  I found it friendlier for her for accessing the cameras than messing with the web interface in xeoma.  It also performed a lot better for that.  The archive pieces are more of a pain but I can work through those.  Something to test more after camera 4 is up and running.

I'm interested in what issues you are having? I have nothing but great success with Xeoma. My wife also loves the app on her phone and uses it all the time. I would guess that the latency issue has something to do with the setup rather than Xeoma (I just added another camera so now I run 7 total and I am still having no issues and everything is very near real time as possible). Are you really accessing Xeoma via the web server rather than use the app? I could see why you would have issues if that is the case. I literally use the web server in Xeoma just to get camera feeds into Home Assistant. I would never use it as my primary source for viewing my cameras. The app runs way better than a web interface could ever.

1 hour ago, Skylord123 said:

I'm interested in what issues you are having? I have nothing but great success with Xeoma. My wife also loves the app on her phone and uses it all the time. I would guess that the latency issue has something to do with the setup rather than Xeoma (I just added another camera so now I run 7 total and I am still having no issues and everything is very near real time as possible). Are you really accessing Xeoma via the web server rather than use the app? I could see why you would have issues if that is the case. I literally use the web server in Xeoma just to get camera feeds into Home Assistant. I would never use it as my primary source for viewing my cameras. The app runs way better than a web interface could ever.

When I get a delay with my reolink from preview to full single can, it's very brief.  Maybe a second or two, however; your settings look a bit different so I'm going to play around a but with it.

I don't use the web interface, no.  We have it a shot.   But the android app is nearly identical to the desktop app.  My wife had an iphone and the app isn't quite as nice.  I'm going to reinstall the iphone app for her to try that again before jumping ship.  If that works I can set that up securely.  I hate opening up ports on the router, but there is no way I can get her to use a vpn.

7 hours ago, hendu said:

I don't use the web interface, no.  We have it a shot.   But the android app is nearly identical to the desktop app.  My wife had an iphone and the app isn't quite as nice.  I'm going to reinstall the iphone app for her to try that again before jumping ship.  If that works I can set that up securely.  I hate opening up ports on the router, but there is no way I can get her to use a vpn.

Ah yeah, all android phones here. Didn't know the app wasn't as nice on iPhone, that's a bummer.
I ended up just opening the port.. I would really love to get fail2ban working with the Xeoma logs though for extra protection (I contacted the Xeoma devs and they said failed logins are logged). Maybe we could get it as an addition to this docker? I think the only issue was that Xeoma didn't finish writing the log file until the server shutdown (you cannot open the log file) but this may have been fixed in recent versions.

3 hours ago, Gordon Shumway said:

Is the webapp lighter and more responsive than the client?  Maybe I was doing it wrong but since I installed it on Ubuntu on a physical server, I launched the Windows client/install process, but immediately did a remote connect to the IP of the Ubuntu server.  How do you launch the webapp?

You add a "Web Server" module on any camera and configure it via that. You must put a module on each camera you want accessible via the web server. I would recommend the app/program over the web interface for constant viewing of the cameras though.

Edited by Skylord123

Update:
Xeoma does log failed logins and the log is available (at least in beta) to be viewed without shutting down Xeoma (I know a couple versions back this was not possible). The error looks like so:

13:23:21.527  2017-08-09 13:23:21.527  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx UnknownUser: user 'UnknownUser' is disconnected.

I replaced my IP with "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" but shows how these are logged. Just need to setup fail2ban with a filter to watch for these.

@coppit What are your thoughts? Would be nice to have fail2ban a configurable option on this Docker. 

Extra: logins and logouts are logged into the log file. Could be handy if you want to list logged in users or when the last login was.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2017 at 6:44 PM, Gordon Shumway said:

got his doors blown off when they uncovered that he had been given free licenses by Xeoma for multiple (favorable) blog posts

For what it's worth, they seem to be quick to give away licenses. I bought the software soon after I got V1 of the container working. I emailed them about a technical question, and mentioned that I containerized the software (hoping that they would be more likely to answer my question). They answered my question and threw in a license without me asking.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:16 AM, hendu said:

I've only had it happen twice since starting use this spring, but I've lost internet long enough to deactivate my system.  Reactivating simply takes registration again, but that's still some downtime I've experienced.

Yeah, the licensing is annoying. I thought that simply restarting after internet was back was enough to fix it, but I just checked and I had to re-enter my key. Ug.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:16 AM, hendu said:

I was also not a big fan of the interface.

That's putting it mildly. ZoneMinder's interface is just broken. Stuck in the 90's. (And bad for an 90's web interface, even.)

On 8/4/2017 at 7:24 AM, Gordon Shumway said:

I have 11 cameras across several manufacturers ...  I did manage to get a Hikvision camera working with an older version of ZM on unRAID but it was consuming 25% CPU.

I'm not surprised that ZM doesn't have good camera support. It seems not to be actively maintained. I also noticed high CPU with one camera. Near as I can tell, it's converting the video to still frames to do the motion detection, then converting it back. Xeoma in contrast has the lowest CPU usage I've seen for the 4-5 different camera programs I tried.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:51 PM, Skylord123 said:

If you have any questions feel free to ask them and I will help the best I can. As long as @coppit doesn't mind.

Not at all! As you can tell, sometimes it takes me a while to get back to folks on the forums. :) 

On 8/6/2017 at 11:16 AM, Gordon Shumway said:

Also, some of the previews are sharp and some are pixilated, at least until I click them.

I got the sense that it was a "feature", where it uses the low-res stream until you click on it.

Regarding high CPU usage, definitely avoid any kind of conversion. 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys - like Gracey400 I am having the worst time trying to activate a licence.  @coppit I have read the github page and there is nothing there about the process to undertake for the activation.

On the current versions there is no Offline Activation mode, nor is there the ability to install a licence server on another networks pc. 

Any help going through this process would be appreciated.

I dont get why everything u buy today is shit.

I guess, they broke their head to make their system as complicated as possibel!

HOW, can i activate my bought product? I ofc DONT want to install the "lincense" server on my client machine. 

And yes, i ofc, read what they linkd, but i guess thats only working if you want to run the licence server on client or if u have graphical connection to the vm. Which i both not have, dont want.

Can i copy the key somewhere in the config?

Edit:

Okay i found it somewhere on their site, you cant use the lite on a docker, you need atleast the standard edition. (It would be too easy to display that error instead of some random shit)

Edited by nuhll

Thanks for the docker, now i have another problem

Jan 14 02:02:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-12
Jan 14 02:02:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-13
Jan 14 02:07:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-12
Jan 14 02:07:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-13
Jan 14 02:12:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-12
Jan 14 02:12:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-13
Jan 14 02:17:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-12
Jan 14 02:17:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-13
Jan 14 02:22:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-12
Jan 14 02:22:04 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/somedir/2018-01-13

server log is full of this, app log doesnt show anything... i created a share for this app /Kamera/ with cache setting "Yes"

Edited by nuhll
On 9/25/2017 at 10:04 AM, Gracey400 said:

Running this in a docker in Unraid. Cannot get it to activate for the life of me. Have tried host and bridged network mode, offline activation etc.

has anyone got any advide they could offer.

Thanks in advance

I initially had some activation problems myself, but it's been solid for me since I got it working. In terms of settings, I definitely had to be in host mode since I'm not running a license server. However, since I unsuccessfully tried to activate first in bridge mode, I had to reset my license with Xeoma. You can do so here:

http://felenasoft.com/xeoma/en/support/activation-issues/license-reset/

I dont get it, how can i be the only one with this problem?

Jan 18 18:59:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: vethd061a06: renamed from eth0
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: docker0: port 10(vethf8e64c2) entered disabled state
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: docker0: port 10(vethf8e64c2) entered disabled state
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Interface vethf8e64c2.IPv6 no longer relevant for mDNS.
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Leaving mDNS multicast group on interface vethf8e64c2.IPv6 with address fe80::c4d6:8cff:fe01:ba2d.
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: device vethf8e64c2 left promiscuous mode
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Withdrawing address record for fe80::c4d6:8cff:fe01:ba2d on vethf8e64c2.

(after stopping xeoma, the problem dissapeared)

Xeoma is set to delete after 1 week and or 100 gb, both is not true.

Edited by nuhll
1 hour ago, nuhll said:

I dont get it, how can i be the only one with this problem?

Jan 18 18:59:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:04:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:09:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 18 19:14:54 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/cache/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: vethd061a06: renamed from eth0
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Interface vethf8e64c2.IPv6 no longer relevant for mDNS.
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Leaving mDNS multicast group on interface vethf8e64c2.IPv6 with address fe80::c4d6:8cff:fe01:ba2d.
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server kernel: device vethf8e64c2 left promiscuous mode
Jan 18 19:15:10 Unraid-Server avahi-daemon[3714]: Withdrawing address record for fe80::c4d6:8cff:fe01:ba2d on vethf8e64c2.

(after stopping xeoma, the problem dissapeared)

Xeoma is set to delete after 1 week and or 100 gb, both is not true.

I used this docker for awhile, but eventually moved it onto a vm. I saw these errors in both. I had to take Xeoma down temporarily while I move servers, but will check when I get the vm up and running again. FWIW I was running the latest beta/stable (they're both the same right now, 17.11.24)

Edit: Despite seeing those errors I've not had any problems running 5 Dahua ip cams (2x 5MP, H.265  and 3x 3MP H.264) except when using the smart codec. The latest version says it fixed the smart codec issue, but I still have problems with it "not skipping" (aka not recording) about every 3-5 min for some duration like 5 sec. Archival works as it should, replaying archived footage works as expected. I don't see my surveillance archive ballooning so it is managing the size of the archives.

Edited by bokchoy

I dont know whats goin on. I use a dlink camera (inside) and a instar (outside) camera.

U said u also have this in a VM? This is strange, so it must be a known bug, but i dont find anything on the internet about this... 

Theres not even a reason xeoma want to delete this directorys, bc its not 100gb and its not 1 week old... first i had the share at cache "yes" and there i got the error on the disk and on the cache - so i changed it to "prefer" (everything on cache) and i thought its fixed, but it doesnt seem like...

Problem is the docker dont seem to have ANY usefull logs on what its doin. Could that be changed?

Edited by nuhll

Can anyone check this docker, why is it doin it?

It posts me every day about 1000or more errors...

Jan 20 18:06:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 20 18:06:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 20 18:06:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 20 18:11:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-16
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-17
Jan 20 18:16:34 Unraid-Server shfs: error: shfs_rmdir, 1517: Directory not empty (39): rmdir: /mnt/disk4/Kamera/Kinderzimmer/2018-01-18