New to Unraid/NAS -- Balanced Storage Question

Another newbie here with what's probably a novice question O.o, but I have a system with four 3Tb drives where, obviously, one of them is set up as the parity disk, leaving me with total storage of about 9Tb.  I also have two linked 250Gb SDDs for cache which seems to be paired and working properly.  My question is that I guess I was expecting the stored data to be somewhat balanced across the 3 disks as storage builds up.  Instead, it appears that all data is going exclusively to the first disk with nothing on disks 2 and 3.  Is that normal or did I set up something incorrectly?

I've checked the forum (admittedly, I may not have searched on the correct terminology), watched setup videos, and tried to see if this is correct or not, with nothing conclusive to point to.  Are my expectations just off, or did I set up something incorrectly?

If this is normal, when can I expect the other drives to "kick in"?  When disk 1 hits 70%, 90%, 100%, or ?? ???

Aside from this, I am absolutely pleased with the performance of this system. :D

Unraid Storage.png