Is it possible to run unRaid only when needed? + Some more questions

Hey everyone! I´m a new here, brought here by a Linus video of 2 gaming rigs in 1 tower. I was really impresed by that and i would like to build a gaming/working machine like that for me and my girlfriend but i have a few questions which i can´t find an answer to them. Could you please help me with them? :) 

Basic information about build:

• 2x 1080 GTX GPU
  • 1x 500GB M.2 SSD
  • 2x 250GB SATA SSD 
  • 2x 1TB HDD
  • Ryzen 1700 ( 8 Core, 16 Threads )
  • MB X370 Asus Crosshair VI
  • 32 GB RAM

#1 QUESTION:

Is it possible run unRaid only when its needed otherwise run separated system on M.2 with all the resources except the SSDs & HDDs used by the unRaid systems of course?

#1 EXPLANATION:

Before all the unRaid thing I would like to have a default machine running OS on M.2 without any virtualization using both GPUs connected in SLI, all cores, 32 GB RAM. So it could be my personal rig and i would be able to use all the "power" it has.

When the time ( girlfriend ) comes I want to be able to run unRaid and virtualize the build on 2 systems when every system will be using 4 cores, 16GB RAM, one GPU, running OS from own SATA SSD + "shared  mirrored" storage from the two HDDs OR own 1 HDD for game ISOs, photos etc.

#2 QUESTION:

Is it possible to run 2 VMs using the same integrated MB sound card? If not, should I use MB soundcard + USB sound card OR two USB sound card?

#2 EXPLANATION:

Just a simple question due some topics about problems with integrated sound card on the motherboards.

#3 Question:

Same as #2 question however with the integrated wifi.

#4 Question:

Is it necessary to have a third GPU for managing the unRaid? I mean, i dont plan to access the server from the "unRaid running PC", i´m quite satisfied with accessing to the server from some PC in the network by http://tower...

Edited by miro4994

#1 is possible, that is a simple dual boot scenario.

#2  No you cannot share resources like sound cards/video cards etc across active running VM's.

#3 Ditto to #2.

Regarding #2, why not just pass the video card and pass audio through it via HDMI? This is what I do. 2 video cards for 2 different VM's are passed out and plugged in to a receiver. Then I get audio/video via the card, and dont need additional sound cards.

I didnt know it can be done through HDMI. Thanks! :) However i don´t have an audio output on the receiver so i still need some soundcard, so may I use the USB sound card + can i have two same brands?

What about the #4 question? :) Is it necessary to have a dedicated GPU for running unRaid? :)